Dienstag, 11. Januar 2011

hi man get nevers!

a friend went to library today and she told me there are too many people there, she even spent most 1 hour there only for a seat...and look back to myself...what did i do for the whole day...got up at the noon, cleaned the room and washed my clothe watched series...nothing to do with study...hi hi hi wake up there are only few days for the next exam and morning comes the theme of bachlor thesis out...wtf...so tough things i have to cope with...that's so necessary for me for the application. i ve no idea which uni i schould  go to or i go back to look for a job? i think i'd like to stay here more years i don't want to give up my german my life in this memorable country....so....i must study and get ready to write the thesis...come on, gogo!!! ^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen